Quench your thirst with this Instant Pot Strawberry Infused Water with Rosemary. If you need to use your strawberries for something else, try just using the fresh cut strawberry tops to infuse flavor in this Instant Pot recipe!
Looking for an Instant Pot Strawberry Recipe?
The best part about making strawberry infused water in your Instant Pot is that you can use the whole strawberry including the leaves.
In fact you can use cut off the tops of the strawberries and just use that part to infuse your water. That way you can use most of the fruit in one dish and use the tops in this.
Stay Hydrated with Pressure Cooker Strawberry Infused Water!
I love the idea of infused water recipes. It’s so much easier for me to drink enough flavored water and it just taste great. Plus it’s just so important to drink enough water
This strawberry infused water recipe turns plain water into something that tastes just as good as those expensive flavored waters.
We’re lucky to have well water, that gets super filtered and even goes through a reverse osmosis unit. If you aren’t that lucky be sure to start with tasty water to make this fruit infused drink taste its best.
More Instant Pot Drink Recipes
What can you do with strawberry rosemary infused water?
- stay hydrated!
- keep a water bottle full of it in the fridge to grab on your way out
- drink strawberry rosemary infused water plain or garnished with fresh, ripe strawberries
- add sparkling water to make a “dry” soda
- make it into a mocktail with or without sparking water
- use it as a cocktail base – I recommend gin or vodka for this one
- add a few dashes of bitters to elevate it into a drink to remember!
How long does fruit infused water last?
Depending on the freshness of the fruit, about 3 to 5 days in the fridge. You can pour the flavored water into ice cube trays and freeze it to make it last even longer.
If you freeze it, thaw over night in the fridge to have your flavored water ready to drink the next day.
CAN I INFUSE WATER WITHOUT AN INSTANT POT?
Of course you can. But chances are you’re here looking for another way to use your electric pressure cooker.
Instant Pot infused water takes less time so you can enjoy it sooner than traditionally infused.
You can just let the fruit and herbs steep in the water overnight in your fridge if you’re looking for an alternative method to make fruit infused water.
Or you can get a water infuser that will give you all the flavor with none of the mess.
Instant Pot Strawberry Rosemary Infused Water
- 6 cup water
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 3- inch sprig fresh rosemary
- Add everything to your Instant Pot and cook on manual/pressure cook for 5 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally which can take from 15 to 20 minutes. This just allows the water to take on a stronger flavor.
- If you are in a hurry wait until it’s been on warm for 10 minutes, then carefully pulse the release value until the pressure is down. Since the pot is full of liquid there may be some hot water released as you do this, so be careful!
- Strain, then store in the fridge for up to 4 days.