Quench your thirst with this Instant Pot Strawberry Infused Water with Rosemary. If you need to use your strawberries for something else, try just using the fresh cut strawberry tops to infuse flavor in this Instant Pot recipe!
Stay Hydrated with Pressure Cooker Strawberry Infused Water!
I love the idea of infused water recipes. It’s so much easier for me to drink enough flavored water and it just taste great. Plus it’s just so important to drink enough water
This strawberry infused water recipe turns plain water into something that tastes just as good as those expensive flavored waters.
We’re lucky to have well water, that gets super filtered and even goes through a reverse osmosis unit. If you aren’t that lucky be sure to start with tasty water to make this fruit infused drink taste its best.
More Instant Pot Drink Recipes
What can you do with strawberry rosemary infused water?
- stay hydrated!
- keep a water bottle full of it in the fridge to grab on your way out
- drink strawberry rosemary infused water plain or garnished with fresh, ripe strawberries
- add sparkling water to make a “dry” soda
- make it into a mocktail with or without sparking water
- use it as a cocktail base – I recommend gin or vodka for this one
- add a few dashes of bitters to elevate it into a drink to remember!
How long does fruit infused water last?
Depending on the freshness of the fruit, about 3 to 5 days in the fridge. You can pour the flavored water into ice cube trays and freeze it to make it last even longer.
If you freeze it, thaw over night in the fridge to have your flavored water ready to drink the next day.